Portable Inspection for Large Parts
Creaform’s Max Shot 3D System can be integrated for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability as much for large‑scale projects than for parts from 2 to 10 m. achieving an accuracy of 0.015mm/m or better. The VXremote tablet mirrors the screen on the computer the HandySCAN is connected to so the user can get into confined scanning areas and hard to reach places without having to try to keep the computer screen in view to see the scan data being collected.
What is Photogrammetry?
Many modern technologies use photogrammetry, with the major determiner in precision relying on the caliber of the images. If images are poor, there will be holes in the mesh. The more images that you can produce, the greater the accuracy of your scan will be. With the MaxSHOT 3D, users are guaranteed unmatched accuracy.
- Automatic Feedback
- Maximized User Comfort
- 40% More Accurate, plus more!
- Use seamlessly with VXelements
- VXelements provided diagnostics tools
- Intuitive controls & operations
- Accuracy up to .015 mm
- Volumetric Accuracy up to .015 mm
- Average Deviation as little as .005 mm/m
- Use in any conditions
- System fit into 1 portable case
- Efficient and comfortable design
- Part to CAD analysis
- 1st article inspection
- Compare 3D models to original parts
- Compare large manufactured parts to orginals
- Tooling certification
- Full inspection (if used with 3D scanner)
- Reverse engineer geometrical entities
- Reverse engineer mixed large parts (if used with 3D scanner)
Integrate with other Creaform 3D Scanners
Creaform Maxshot 3D