Creaform is considered a leader in portable 3D measurements solutions and engineering services. Also, Creaform has now announced the release of Pipecheck 5.1, a major upgrade to its non-destructive testing (NDT) software for pipeline integrity inspection in the oil and gas industry.
Pipecheck 5.1 is compatible with the newly released HandySCAN BLACK. When used in conjunction with the HandSCAN BLACK, Pipecheck 5.1 offers:
- Inspectors can benefit from the HandySCAN BLACK measurement speed thanks to 11 blue laser crosses that decrease the time between surface acquisition and workable files
- With high-performance optics (4 times the resolution) and blue laser technology, the Pipecheck solution provides unmatched resolution to capture the smallest external pipe defects (corrosion, dents and mechanical damage).
- Versatility: Users can perform assessments on any type of surface, including complex and shiny components, as well as in any harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
- High accuracy: Regardless of the conditions in which that data is captured, HandySCAN BLACK and Pipecheck software offer high accuracy, despite sun, dust or any other natural ocurrence.
- Ease of use: Pipecheck software and HandySCAN BLACK can be used by all pipeline inspectors, regardless of their levels of experience and expertise. What’s more: its simplicity and reliability ensure that inspection results are completely independent of the user.
Daniel Brown, Creaform’s Director of Product Management, explained
“For many years, Pipecheck has been the go-to NDT software for the oil and gas industry. It allows for highly reliable surface damage diagnostics on both the inner and outer linings of pipes for the entire pipeline lifecycle. Pipeline integrity and safety is definitely top-of-mind across all stakeholders, including manufacturers, pipeline operators, researchers, communities and special-interest groups. Pipecheck 5.1 and HandySCAN BLACK are undoubtedly the most powerful technology solutions to mitigate the risk of pipeline damage and ensuring regulatory compliance.”
Want to Learn More About 3D Scanning?
Original Source: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/12062019/creaform-releases-pipeline-integrity-software/